Frequently Asked Questions

When do I need a climate controlled unit?

Climate controlled units are best for antiques, artwork, electronics, and anything that is climate sensitive.

Are my belongings insured by Rowley Self-Storage?

NO. If you want insurance for your stored belongings, you need to obtain it through your home owner's insurance or a separate insurance policy through an insurance company.

Do I need a lock?

YES. You need to bring a lock when you move in. It's your unit and your lock and key.